Contact the school program scheduler at 803.981.9182 or 877.369.2290 Monday - Friday between 9 am and 4 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. * Reservations must be made by the 15th of the month prior to your visit.
Groups may visit Museum of York County and Historic Brattonsville from 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- One chaperon is recommended for every 15 students and chaperons at that ratio are admitted free.
- Chaperons must stay with groups at all times and are responsible for the conduct and safety of all students.
- Museum membership does not include school tours and programs.
- Teachers receive a 15% discount in the Museum Store and Historic Brattonsville Gift Shop on the day of your visit.
Due upon arrival. Minimum of 24 hours for cancellation or a $50. cancellation fee will be charged.
- Museum of York County: Please have your bus driver drop your students off at the FRONT door of the museum; they can then park behind the museum.
- Historic Brattonsville: Please check in at the Visitors Center.
At least one month prior to your scheduled field trip, you will receive a confirmation letter, a general information sheet and directions. Please call the Scheduler immediately if any of the information in your packet is incorrect or if you do not receive this information. If parents paying separately are included in your reservations, let us know at the time payment is made.
Contact the Scheduler immediately if you must cancel your reservation. A $50 fee will be billed to groups that fail to notify the Scheduler at least 48 hours before their scheduled arrival time.
Programs will proceed rain or shine. Historic Brattonsville has no covered areas for programs or lunch. When extreme weather conditions prevail, please contact the scheduler to reschedule your program.
Food and Drink
- Food and beverages are only permitted in designated areas.
- Absolutely no chewing gum, candy, food or beverages are permitted in the theater, historic or exhibit areas.
- Picnic facilities are available at the Museum of York County and Historic Brattonsville.
Vending machines are available at the Museum of York County; drinks only at Historic Brattonsville. Please bring change.
Facilities are smoke-free. Recycling is required — appropriate bins are available. We challenge groups to pack “litter-less lunches” using recyclable materials, reusable containers, cloth napkins, etc. Thank you for keeping our sites clean.