Join now to experience each of our sites. Members and donors help provide operational support for the Culture & Heritage Museums, comprised of the Museum of York County, Historic Brattonsville, Main Street Children’s Museum, and McCelvey Center. Each site offers a different aspect of the Carolina Piedmont and furnishes guests with unique experiences and aligns with our mission: To communicate and preserve the natural and cultural histories of the Carolina Piedmont, inspiring a lifetime of learning. As a member, you’ll receive these features and benefits:
- Unlimited general admission to Museum of York County, Historic Brattonsville, and Main Street Children’s Museum
- Discount at Museum Stores at Museum of York County, Historic Brattonsville, and Main Street Children’s Museum
- Option to include a Curious Kids Membership with Family Level or above
- Complimentary or discounted admission to select programs and events
- Discounted admission to select McCelvey Center performances
- Early notification and preview of select events, openings, programs
- Members-only events
- Subscription to Culture & Heritage Museums e-newsletter
- Inclusion in the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program.
- Option to include a Smithsonian Affiliate Membership.
Membership dues are tax deductible. Please consider giving an amount above your dues to join CHM’s Donor Society. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to purchase or renew a general membership: online form.
Click here to purchase a gift membership: online form.
6-month Courtesy Membership
Announcing 6-month Courtesy Membership relative to Main Street Children's Museum closing.
Thanks to everyone for your patience while the Main Street Children’s Museum is undergoing repairs to correct the significant water damage it sustained.In appreciation of continued member support and in recognition of this inconvenience, folks who were active Family and Donor-level members on October 1, 2018, along with those who have joined at those levels since that date, are automatically eligible for a one-time, no-cost 6-month Culture & Heritage Museums Courtesy Membership. Eligible members aren’t required to take any action to receive it.
The 6-month Courtesy Membership will automatically begin on the day the Main Street Children’s Museum reopens. Currently, we are unsure of the exact date and are navigating York County’s procurement processes to ensure the refreshed space is beautiful and safe. Courtesy members will receive a membership card listing the active dates and be listed on the Culture & Heritage Museums membership list. Upon its expiration, as Courtesy members may choose to renew at full general membership cost. Courtesy memberships are non-transferable.
The Courtesy Membership expires six months from MCSM opening date.
- If the Courtesy Membership is granted to a current member, that member’s membership will extend six months from their current expiration date.
- If the Courtesy Membership is granted to a former member, the membership expires six months from date of issue.
6-month CHM Courtesy Membership benefits include:
- Free, unlimited general admission to all CHM sites
- Free admission to special events and programs
- 10 percent discount at Museum Stores
- Discounted tickets to select McCelvey performances
- Subscription to E-news
- Invitations to special events, openings, and Members-only events
- Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program
For more information, please feel free to contact Membership Coordinator,
Alison Gray, at 803-909-7242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.