|Date:||October 27, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am—4:00 pm|
|Location:||Museum of York County|
Are you afraid of spiders, snakes, owls or even the dark? Earn your own Bravery Badge by facing your fears as you travel though out the museum’s galleries.
• Safely get close to preserved specimens, such as bats, mice and bones in the Naturalist Center
• Play a trivia style game about phobias and fears in the auditorium (ongoing before noon and after 2:30 pm)
• Carolina Raptor Center’s educators will be sharing about nocturnal birds of prey at noon and 1 pm in the auditorium (ticketed)
• Dare yourself to observe, touch or merely enter the room of live creepy critters presented by A Walk in the Woods, LLC. (ongoing 10:30 am - 3:30 pm)
• Brave the darkened halls of the Piedmont Present and Past galleries (we provide the flashlight)
• Be the first to endure the planetarium show that will make your skin crawl (ticketed)
Not so scary costumes are encouraged.
• Food available for purchase.
Regular admission: $8 Adults • $7 Seniors • $5 Youth (4-17)
Free for CHM Members & 3 and younger
Early admission for CHM members at 9 am