Annual Fund Corporate Partners
The CHM is experienced in identifying opportunities that correspond to the business needs and philanthropic goals of partner corporations.
In today’s fast-paced economy, corporations and cultural institutions alike are devising new and innovative ways to achieve business objectives. Through corporate membership and sponsorship, CHM’s Corporate Partner Program is a resourceful and gratifying component of any corporation’s annual business plan.
Make a valuable investment in one of our region’s cultural jewels!
Levels and Benefits
All CHM Corporate Partners receive:
- Free, unlimited general admission at all CHM sites (must present CHM Membership card)
- 10% discount on Individual/Family Memberships for all employees
- 10% discount on purchases in stores at Historic Brattonsville, the Museum of York County, and Main Street Children's Museum
- Member discount on CHM programs, including McCelvey Center performances, for all employees
- Reciprocal memberships through North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM), Southeastern Reciprocal Membership (SERM) and Association of Children's Museums (ACM) Reciprocal Programs
- Invitations to exclusive events for CHM Donor Society and Corporate Partners
- Link to corporate web page
- Networking and other promotional opportunities
For additional benefits by level, click on the tabs above.